Perlite aggregate being versatile mineral that is mined and processed with minimal impact on environment, plays an important role in a wide variety of construction-related uses.
- Light weight and durable
- Superior thermal performance with high insulating values
- Non –combustible with excellent fire rating
- Durable and permanent
- Smooth monolithic surface with slope to drain.
Perlite products for Construction
- Supercast 612
- Supercast 1228
- Supercast 312
- As an aggregate in lightweight insulating concrete and plaster;
- As a loose fill insulation material for concrete masonry blocks, cavity walls, in sunken areas
- Specialty applications including fireproofing sprays, chimney fills, interstitial floors, acoustical sprays,etc
- Under slab insulation
- Blocks for partition walls and cryogenic tanks.